Acupuncture can be effective in treating a wide variety of conditions. It is effective in encouraging natural healing, improving mood and energy, reducing or relieving pain and improving function of affected areas of the body.
Acupuncture can be effective in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Psychological – e.g. depression, anxiety, panic attack, insomnia
- Women’s health – e.g. ammenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, menopause, PMS, peri natal, infertility
- Musculoskeletal – e.g. frozen shoulder, low back pain, arthritis, tennis elbow
- Neurological – e.g. headache and migraine, vertigo, sciatica, Meniere’s disease
- Respiratory – e.g. asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, common cold
- Gastro-intestinal – e.g. colitis, diarrhea, gastritis