Acupuncture at Teamworks
Acupuncture can be effective in treating a wide variety of conditions. It is effective in encouraging natural healing, improving mood and energy, reducing or relieving pain and improving function of affected areas of the body.
Acupuncture can be effective in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Psychological – e.g. depression, anxiety, panic attack, insomnia
- Women’s health – e.g. ammenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, menopause, PMS
- Musculoskeletal – e.g. frozen shoulder, low back pain, arthritis, tennis elbow
- Neurological – e.g. headache and migraine, vertigo, sciatica, Meniere’s disease
- Respiratory – e.g. asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, common cold
- Gastro-intestinal – e.g. colitis, diarrhea, gastritis
At Teamworks, Acupuncture is performed by some of our Registered Physiotherapists.
Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS) at Teamworks
Who We Are
Lesley Cuddington BHK, MPT
Cassandra Travlos BKin, MSc PT
Angie Travlos BScH (Kin), MScPT
What to Expect
Now that you know more about Acupuncture and IMS; learn more about Nutritionist Vancouver!