We are excited to announce that we will be re-opening the doors to Teamworks on Tuesday May 19th. Our community has pulled together to flatten the curve thus far and as per BC’s restart plan we are pleased to welcome you back to our clinic!
We are happy to again be offering physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage therapy and kinesiology services in person at the clinic. We will continue to offer remote services through Telehealth as an option.
To schedule your appointment, please contact us at 604-428-3006 or book online
Your health and safety is of the utmost concern to us and, as such, we have implemented important safety protocols that will now be part of our “new normal” in the clinic.
In order to maximize the safety of our patients and our team, we kindly ask that you adhere to the following new clinic policies:
- Take careful note of your appointment start time as appointments will be staggered and spaced out.
- Please arrive by yourself and just a few minutes before your appointment time.
- When you arrive, please wait outside the front door. Reception will come out to greet you. If you find you are waiting, please feel free to call the clinic or check in through your phone by scanning the QR code on the front sign.
- Respect social distancing by maintaining at least 6’ between yourself and others at the clinic (other than your encounter with our receptionist and your practitioner).
- Our receptionist will ask you the following screening questions. If you answer “yes” to any of them, we ask that you book a Telehealth virtual treatment instead or reschedule your visit in two weeks. If you have any symptoms, we ask that you make use of COVID-19 resources by calling 811, visiting https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/ or going directly to a local testing centre.
- Do you have a cough, cold, fever, diarrhea or difficult breathing?
- Are you in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is currently under investigation for COVID-19?
- Have you traveled outside of BC in the past two weeks?
- You will be provided with hand sanitizer and a mask to be worn upon entering the clinic.
- Your practitioner will come out to get you from the patio and you will enter through the side door of the clinic and head directly to your treatment room.
- Please place your belongings in the designated sanitized storage bins.
- At the end of your appointment you may either exit through the side door (if billing and rebooking is completed) or through the front reception to complete payment/rebooking with our administrative staff.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation. If we work together, we are confident we can create a safe environment where you can pursue your health and fitness goals.
We’re here for you and we look forward to seeing you soon!